As the COVID-19 situation rapidly unfolds, we want to personally assure you that we are fully committed to doing everything that we can, and in line with Government regulations, to guard the health and safety of our employees and our customers.
Truck-Tech Group have (and will continue to revise and implement) additional health & safety precautions for all employees and our customers.
Some of the measures we are taking are:
(but not limited to)
- Mandatory online training (provided by NSW Health) for all Staff & Contractors
- Installation of multiple additional alcohol & disinfectant sprays, gels and wipes
- Daily Health Declarations for all Staff, Contractors and Site Visitors
- Creating Spatial Distancing with all staff (including a ban on all physical contact)
- Increased frequency of cleaning workspaces and common-areas
Trucks and their Drivers are what keeps Australia moving - and in times like these, our country relies on the Transport Industry to ensure that we all can receive our much needed supplies.
In addition to the above recommendations, every vehicle will be undergoing a Pre-Commencement & Post-Completion Sanitisation after all services, this includes:
- Wipe Doorhandles
- Wipe Steering Wheel
- Wipe Gear Knob / Shifter
- Wipe Door Trims
- Daily Health Declarations Check
We have the utmost confidence in the commitment made by Truck-Tech Group in keeping each other safe, whilst continuing to deliver the best service available.
If you require any further information, please contact our Head Office by calling 1300 00 2488